2017 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market List Released by CEO Connection®
SYOSETT, N.Y., Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Top 25 2017 Most Influential Women of the Mid-Market has been announced by CEO Connection®, the only membership organization exclusively for mid-market CEOs. This list recognizes the top 25 women in the U.S. based on their ability to influence change, innovation, and standards for excellence in companies with annual sales between $100 million and $3 billion.
List of Top 25 Most Influential Women in the Mid-Market (in alphabetic order):
- Ayers, Andrea- Convergys Corp.
- Beck, Olu - Wholesome Sweet
- Cochran, Sandra - Cracker Barrel
- Faulkner, Judy - Epic Systems
- Flavell, Sheila - FDM Group
- Hook, Lisa - Neustar Inc.
- Howard, Julie - Navigant Consulting
- Ibach, Shelly - Select Comfort Corp.
- Kennedy, Lesa – International Speedway
- McReynolds, Judy - Arkansas Best
- Ming, Jenny - Charlotte Russe Holding, Inc.
- Mink, Kim Ann - Innophos
- Poddar, Ranjini - Artech Information Syste
- Powell, Mary - Green Mountain Power
- Reiff, Melissa - The Container Store
- Rothblatt, Martine - United Therapeutics Corp
- Salka, Susan - AMN Healthcare Services
- Saunders, Ninfa - Navicent Health
- Schoenbart, Karyn - The NPD Group
- Sidhu, Luvleen - Bank Mobile
- Smith, Sally - Buffalo Wild Wings
- Smolyansky, Julie - Lifeway Foods
- Sullivan, Diane - Caleres
- Ward, Ann - Curio
- Zuraitis, Marita - Horace Mann Educators
"We are honored to be able to recognize such a prestigious group of women who have truly made an impact on their company and have given back to their community," says Kenneth Beck, CEO of CEO Connection. "We have been recognizing CEOs through our Mid-Market 500 and Mid-Market 1000 lists as well as the Most Influential Women's List and we are pleased to share this new select group with the business community."
Honorees will be recognized at the 2017 Mid-Market Convention on September 25-27 at The Wharton School in Philadelphia, PA. Referred to as the "Davos for the Mid-Market," this exclusive global gathering brings together the leadership of the mid-market top business experts and senior government officials to help each other and change the world.
For more information and to register for the convention, visit www.midmarketconvention.com/registration.
ABOUT CEO CONNECTION:
CEO Connection is the ONLY membership organization in the world reserved exclusively for CEOs of mid-market companies – companies with between $100 million and $3 billion in annual revenue. Our mission is to help mid-market CEOs and their companies succeed. We accomplish this by connecting them to each other; connecting them to people, information and resources to which they would otherwise not have access; and promoting the interests, welfare, and perspective of the mid-market.
Members are C-level executives with responsibility for all or significant portions of their respective company. They represent a wide variety of businesses across a broad geographic spectrum. Collectively mid-market companies account for $10 trillion of the $30 trillion annual U.S. private sector gross receipts.
Inspired by C-level Wharton executives, CEO Connection began in 2005 and has evolved into a dynamic community with wide ranging benefits uniquely designed to help the mid-market CEO and champion the mid-market perspective.